Upcoming Webinar: Secure 2.0 Key Provisions Impacting Retirement Planning & Retirement Plans
January 24, 2023
Join Allied Investment Advisors and Janus Henderson's retirement experts as they provide a review of some of the key SECURE 2.0 Act provisions.
On December 29, 2022, President Biden signed into law the "Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023," which included a major package of retirement savings provisions know as "SECURE 2.0 Act". This is sweeping legislation, with 92 separate provisions, which impact both retirement plans and indvididual planning.
- Mandatory automatic enrollment and automatic contribution increases for many businesses.
- Enables plans to include emergency savings accounts.
- Expansion and Roth treatment of catch-up contributions.
- Expansion of Roth to matching, SEP and SIMPLE contributions.
- Permits older workers to save more and stay invested longer.
- Saver's Credit is replaced with a federal matching contribution into an IRA or retirement plans.
- Allows distributions from 529 college savings accounts to Roth IRAs.
Join us at this informative webinar as we discuss these and many more highlights.
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
10:00-10:45 AM MST
Registration is required. You may register for this event here.
Can't make it? Feel free to register for the event and we will send you a copy of the presentation.
Hope you can join us!